What you need:
- Lavawall™ device activation key or Lavawall™ new partner activation key
- The console address included on the same sheet as your activation key. The default console is https://console.lavawall.com. However, region-specific consoles exist for Canada, the United States, the European Union (located in Ireland), the UK (located in England), and other regions.
How to set up a new account:
- Go to your assigned console address
- Scroll down just above the Sign In button and click on Activate your Lavawall™.
- Enter your legal name in the Name field
- Enter your email address in the E-mail Address field (if you are a partner or have previously signed up for your Lavawall™ account, this email address must be the same one that you previously provided).
- Enter a password that you aren't using in any other system in the Password and Password Confirmation field. This password must be at least 7 characters long and include numbers and letters. We do not allow passwords to be used that were listed in multiple breaches of other sites.
The following video explains the process in more depth: